Apple iPhone 3GS - 8GB - Black (AT&T) A1303 (GSM)$144
- Dimensions Weight 4.8 Oz Width 2.4in. Height 4.5in. Depth 0.48in.
- Band Gsm / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 Umts / Hsdpa 850/1900/2100
- Batteries :1 Lithium ion batteries required
- Price :$144.00
- Screen Size: 5.5 in
- Operating System: ios
- Battery Standby Time: Up to 300hr.
- Contact seller on shipment
- Overheating on long hours
- Might not be the best ever iphone since there are other better ones.
The iPhone 3GS was made available for pre-order on June 7, 2009, and released on June 19 in the United States, Canada, and 7 European countries, and on June 26 in Australia and the United Kingdom. Within the first weekend of its release, over one million iPhone 3GS units were sol.
OS iOS 3, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6
CPU 600 MHz Cortex-A8
GPU PowerVR SGX535
Do you Know, that…
The LCD display on the device was designed by Apple and made by LG company? Again, the iPhone 3GS is powered by the Samsung APL0298C05 chip. The chip was designed and manufactured by Samsung.
“iPhone3GS …More to love. Less to pay.”
- W7.2Mbit/s HSDPA for downlink, it’s 2x faster than iPhone 3G
- Battery life indicator in percentage
- Availability of magnetometer for measuring strength and direction of magnetic field in its surroundings.
- Compass App to point to the direction of magnetic fields at the time of release.
- Voice Control for phone and music
- Voiceover, color Inversion and TextZoom
- 3 Megapixel Camera with auto-focus,auto-white balance and auto macro as well as capturing VGA Videos.
- The option to slide for Video and or Camera for capturing or recording.
- Ability to rotate it vertically and also with an internal accelerometer
- iPhone 3GS overheats.
- Discoloration of the device due to heat.
| Release Date||June 19, 2009|
| Form factor||Slate|
| Discontinued date||September 12, 2012|
GENERAL iNFO/SPECS(iPhone 3GS)
|CAMERA||-Video recording, VGA up to 30 frames per second with audio.|
-3-megapixel still camera.
-Tap to focus.
-Photo and video geotagging.
|BATTERY||-Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery |
3.7 V 1220 mAh.
-Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter.
-Apple claims the iPhone 3GS has:
-Up to 5 hours on 3G.
-Up to 12 hours on 2G.
-Standby time: Up to 300 hours.
-Up to 5 hours on 3G.
-Up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi.
-Video playback: Up to 10 hours.
-Audio playback: Up to 30 hours.
|HARDWARE||Memory- 256 MB DRAM.|
Storage- 8, 16 or 32 GB flash memory.
-Microsoft Exchange Active Sync. Support
Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F
(0° to 35° C).
Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F
(-20° to 45° C).
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing.
Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m) .
|SOFTWARE|| Operating system;|
Original-iPhone OS 3.
Last- iOS 6.1.6, released February 21, 2014.
System on chip- Samsung S5PC100.
|CPU||CPU- 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8 .|
GPU- PowerVR SGX535 .
|DATA||Multi-Touch touchscreen display .|
Headset controls .
Display-3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 ppi
24-bit (16.76 million colors) LCD
Size and weight:
Height:4.5 inches (115.5 mm)
Width:2.4 inches (62.1 mm)
Depth:0.48 inch (12.3 mm)
Weight:4.8 ounces (135 grams)
|EX/IN CONNECTION||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g). |
SIM card tray.
|SOUNDS|| Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz.|
User-configurable maximum volume limit.
Sound- Single loudspeaker.
3.5 mm TRRS, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (internal, headset).
30-pin dock connector.
3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack.
|NETWORK||Cellular and wireless.|
UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100 MHz).
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology.
There is no time to waste buying it. It has most features which can be used on a normal day. Great picture quality by the camera is exceptional. Buy iPhone 3GS if you want internet speed. Don’t bother about the overheating. It only comes after long hours of usage. It is difficult to differentiate between iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G. On the market, check out the back.iPhone 3GS has a glossy plastic text written at the back and matches the Apple icon whiles 3G has a simple grey text. See the picture below.