Things Needed To Get MTN mobilemoney Agent SIM card in Ghana
If you need MTN mobile money SIM card check out these steps. These steps are a complete guide to let you have MTN mobilemoney SIM today without any problem or getting rejected.
Share here are why you won’t qualify. Don’t forget to check that one too out.
Let’s get straight to the point.
Mandatory Business Documentation:
Prospective agent must have registered as a LIMITED company or equivalent with existing outlets ready to offer under the company names and provide the below business documents.
- Business Registration Certificate
- Provide a valid national photo ID (Voter’s ID/ National ID/ NHIS ID/ Driver’s License/ Passport/SSNIT ID).
Agent Documentation Requirements
Prospective Agent shall complete the below documents:
Agent Location and Structure :
Permanent Brick or Morta not a space to space type.
A startup capital of GH¢ 4,000.
- Please note that MTN Mobile Money shall respond via email or phone to all applicants upon receipt of their application.
- Presenting fake documents in support of agent applications is a criminal offence and MTN Mobile Money reserves the right to reject any applications that do not meet the requirements above and take such action as may be necessary
- It takes 23 working days
- Successful applicants shall be notified via email or phone call upon completion of service.
With the aforementioned items you can get MTN SIM card to start your mobile money business. Your commission of GHS5,000 to Ghs10,000 is just some days away from you.